IntroductionThis addon provides discussion facility between Academy Lms Course instructor and course students. Using this addon, students can ask and post questions which is visible to instructor and fellow students too. Instructor or other students can reply or get their own problem solution by discussing in this course forum.
How it works
- Academy lms should be pre-installed in your server
- Purchase offline payment addon for academy lms from codecanyon
- Download and install the addon to your academy lms portal
- If you have created a course, go to it’s lesson playing page
- Navigate to the below section of lesson list
- Here you can ask a new question, watch the previously posted questions
- Click on a discussion thread to watch old replies or to post a new reply
- You can also search your question
- Your question can be already answered which can be found from the search result
- Number of likes and comment number is shown as summary with every thread
Course forum view. Discussion hub for both the students and instructor.
Single question discussion thread. Instructor and students can reply here
Question form. Student can ask questions by posting in the forum.
Search result view. Student can find answers from previously asked questions.
DemoWatch this addon demo by navigating to the link below:
- Academy LMS pre installed in your web server.
- Download academy here – https://1.envato.market/jGqOZ
SupportSend us a ticket for presale questions and getting after sales developer support via zendesk. http://support.creativeitem.com
0 sales • Released: Sep 15, 2020, 10:05 PM
Academy LMS Course Forum Addon
- • addon
- • discussion
- • education
- • elearning
- • forum
- • instructor
- • learning management system
- • lms
- • online course
- • trainer
- • tutorial
High Resolution: No, Compatible Browsers: Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Software Version: PHP 7.x