BSRipper allows you to grab all posts from Blogspot blog and save them into your local machine as an HTML, plain text file or even Blogger importable XML file.
BSRipper automatically remove useless elements from the HTML document like scripts, adverts, banners, share buttons, even related links by utilizing link density formula.
You just need to open terminal and execute
ripper example.blogspot.com that’s all!
Watch the newest demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01X7KaRZvGI
- Generate an XML file that is ready to import to Blogger
- Auto removing useless HTML elements
- Text replacer (with regex support)
- Always use paragraph tag instead of divs or multiple break tags
- Clean HTML markup, no styles, no classes, no useless attributes
- JSON configuration
- Simple command line
- Simple API
- Parallel multi-thread
- Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Mac OSX 10.12+
Our core library was written in C# 7. It is pretty much developer-friendly that makes you easier to use or extend it inside your own application. The api usage is dead simple!
await new Ripper("example.blogspot.com").Run();
- Online documentation: https://luthfi.me/bsripper-docs
- API reference included within your purchase
BSRipper - Single Command to Grab All Blogspot Posts!
- • article grabber
- • article scaper
- • blog graber
- • blog scraper
- • bot
- • cross-platform
- • Net core