Canvas Dividers is a script that makes it easy to insert adaptive and animated canvas dividers between html blocks.
How it works:
- The script stretches the backgrounds of the html blocks between which the divider will be located.
- Next the canvas element is placed between these blocks
- Next the background of the previous block is drawn on canvas.
- Last step is shape is drawn on canvas with the background of the next block.
- 33 divider types
- Light animation for each type
- Possibility to add your own custom divider
- Flexible settings
- Cross browser support
- Retina support
The script copies only the background of the block, all internal elements are not drawn on the canvas. There is a separate attribute and option that will allow you to draw only the background of the previous or next block to partially get around this limitation.
Also not supported css `background-attachment` property.
CDivs – Adaptive and Animated Canvas Dividers of Blocks
- • animation
- • canvas
- • content divider
- • dividers