AngularJS for WordPress
What is it?
AngularJS for WordPress is a plugin to help anyone easily leverage AngularJS in their theme
Now works with JSON REST API v2
Templating is a huge part of WordPress, and to keep the ease of use we have built in a template override system, just copy the 'angularjs-templates' directory from the plugin to your theme directory and you can customize how the directives render!
Directives are HTML elements that act as wrappers for AngularJS code. Functionality including the templates are injected where these elements are found.
- ng-posts - used to display a list of posts ng-post attributes
- ng-post - used to display a single post or page ng-page attributes
- ng-new-post - used to display a form that creates a post ng-new-post attributes
Shortcodes are an easy way to add any custom functionality to your post or page without extra coding. Included in the plugin are shortcodes to input the AngularJS directives, so you don’t have to fuss with the code.
- [ng-post id="#"]
Read full shortcode documentation for full attribute list
- Download / Pull All Files
- Install Plugin from zip file
- Download & Install the WP API Plugin by the REST API team.
- Activate AngularJS for WordPress
- Read docs for how to use directives and templates
You can also download from WordPress