ReactorUI for Xamarin Forms
ReactorUI is an alternative UI framework written on top of Xamarin Forms highly inspired to React.js and Flutter
- Component based UI with state management (similar to React.js or Flutter)
- Very fast hot reload even when debugging
- Completely integrated with Visual Studio 2019 and Visual Studio for Mac 2019 (no need to install or lunch external servers) (Install the Extension)
Visual Studio 2019 (Android)
Visual Studio for Mac 2019 (iOS)
Visual Studio for Mac 2019 (Android)
This repository contains many samples of ReactorUI components: I'm heavily working on them adding new ones every week.
Furthermore I've opened a new repository that shows how to implement a fully working app: please take a look https://github.com/adospace/reactorui-xamarin-realworld
In the following 3 parts video, I'll show how create a sample Calculator app in ReactorUI for Xamarin Forms: You can get a deeper look at how to create statefull components, how react to state changes and modify visual tree accordinly.
Furthermore you'll learn how create an adaptative layout and react to landscape/poirtrat mode change event.
- PART 1 (15 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77vpONQFJCE&t=44s
- PART 2 (15 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZPDe3k3_pY
- PART 3 (8 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBfixSZnaF0&t=324s