Meetly is a free video conferencing app that allows you to communicate with your friends, family or colleagues with ease. Meetly is a native Android app written in Kotlin and follows latest material design guidelines while keeping simplicity and user experience in mind.
Meetly uses the free and open-source Jitsi Server in the backend to process and encrypt all the communication between users. Jitsi promises better quality and lower latency.
Meetly allows upto 70 participants in a single meeting. Create a meeting and invite others to join the meeting by sharing the meeting code right from the app. You can also rejoin previous meetings by browsing the meeting history.
- Easy and secure login using Google account or Email.
- Create meetings and share the meeting code directly from the app.
- Join meetings easily using the meeting code.
- Rejoin previous meetings by browsing the meeting history.
- Password protect your meetings to keep your conversations private.
- Upto 70 participants in a single meeting.
- Chat with other users during the meeting.
- Picture-in-picture mode allows you to multitask with ease while in a meeting.
- Option for the users to give feedback or suggestions about the app.
- Options for the users to rate or review the app directly on the Play Store.
- Enable/Disable ads inside the app easily.
- Light & Dark theme options.
App Configuration Service
If you’d like us to setup everything for your app, check out our app configuration service.
NOTE : For the app configuration service, the logo, splash screen, app color, and access to the Firebase Project are to be provided by the client.
Meetly - Free Video Conferencing & Meeting App
- • conference
- • google meet clone
- • Kotlin
- • material design
- • meeting
- • native app
- • Video calling
- • video chat
- • video conference
- • video conferencing and meeting
- • Video Conferencing App
- • video meeting
- • video meeting app
- • zoom clone