Description:Recipes – Cookbook App is an Android application where you can add an unlimited number of categories, recipes, and chefs using the Realtime Firebase database, so you can add/update your recipes online directly. Each recipe can contain ingredients, instructions, multiple images, and a video.
Also, users can send their recipes to the admin, and you can publish the users’ recipes or rejected them using the admin app.
This source code is consists of 2 apps:
- Users app: Users can explore the app with the ability to review recipes, also they can send their own recipes to the admin.
Download the user app:
Watch the User App and Admin App Demo Video: Coming Soon
- Splash Screen.
- Online Realtime Firebase Database with the ability to add unlimited categories and unlimited chefs and unlimited recipes.
- Intro Slider, showing in the first use.
- Registration/Login System: Sign-in by Google or by Email/Password with Email verification feature to avoid spamming.
- Slider Bottom Navigation:
- Categories: You can add unlimited categories
- Chefs: You can add unlimited chefs
- Add: Allow users to send their recipes to be reviewed by admin.
- Recent: Displaying all recipes in descending order
- Favorite: Save the favorite recipes in a specific section.
- Displaying all recipes of a selected category or selected chef.
- Showing the average rating of each recipe with the ability to favorite/unfavorite the recipe.
- Search by recipe title.
- Recipe Details(Collapsing ToolBar):
- Image gallery slider: support adding multiple images for each recipe.
- Displaying recipe title, favorite/unfavorite, and back buttons.
- Displaying recipe average rating, total reviews, chef image, and name.
- Scrollable sections for ingredients and instructions with supporting HTML codes and web links.
- Video section: Displaying a YouTube video or .mp4 server link.
- Share button: Share the recipe image, ingredients, instructions, and video link with other apps.
- Reviews: Users can post a rate and a comment for each recipe, with showing other users reviews.
- User profile: Displaying the user name, email, and profile image with the ability to change the user name, image, and password.
- Admin App:
- Displaying all users’ recipes on the main screen.
User’s Recipe Details (Collapsing ToolBar):
- Displaying the recipe details: image, title, user name, user image, selected category, ingredients, instructions, and video link.
- Ability to change the category.
- Ability to publish or reject the user recipe.
- By publishing the recipe the user will be added as a chef, and by rejecting the recipe it will be deleted from the database.
- Support LTR and RTL languages.
- AdMob Ads: Interstitial and Smart Banners.
- AdMob Ads: Interstitial, Smart Banners.
- AdMob Consent SDK (for EU countries): Comply with the GDPR + Reset Ads option.
- Firebase Analytics.
- Integrating Firebase Cloud Messaging (Push Notifications) for active and inactive users (the notifications will be received when the app is working or not).
- Integrating Firebase In-App Messaging.
- Android Studio project, Easy customization with clean code.
- Documentation included step by step detailed PDF guide with screenshots and video tutorials.
- Version 1.0 (14th May 2020)
- Initial release
0 sales • Released: May 13, 2020, 09:05 PM
Recipes - Cookbook App for Android
- • admin
- • admob
- • android
- • app
- • cookbook
- • cooking
- • firebase
- • food
- • gdpr
- • java
- • material
- • online
- • recipes
- • studio
- • xml
Software Version: Android 9.0, Android 8.1, Android 8.0, Android 7.2.x, Android 7.1.x, Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0, Android 4.4.x, Android 4.3.x, Android 4.2.x, Android 4.1.x
Android 9.0,Android 8.1,Android 8.0,Android 7.2.x,Android 7.1.x,Android 6.0,Android 5.1.x,Android 5.0,Android 4.4.x,Android 4.3.x,Android 4.2.x,Android 4.1.x