Voice To Search for WordPress & WooCommerce adds voice to text functionally to all the search forms on your website.
How it works
Voice To Search for WordPress & WooCommerce uses Voice Recognition to transform voice into text within the browser, so no load on your website!
All inputs with the search parameter will have a microphone button added to them which allows your visitors to use their voice to search your website.
- Zero load on your website, all voice transformation is done within the browser using the Web Speech API
- Works on WooCommerce search
- Works on Mobile/Tablets
- Enable/disable recording sounds
- Select recording sounds
- Automatically search after voice recognition
- Enable/disable voice response message
- Set custom voice response message
- Select voice response language
- Add custom CSS
NOTE: The Voice To Search for WordPress & WooCommerce plugin uses the Web Speech API. This is only currently supported by certain browsers like Chrome and Samsung Internet. Once Firefox, Safari and other browsers start supporting the Web Speech API, we will of course add it in.
If your visitor is on a browser that doesn’t support the Web Speech API then the microphone button will not appear and they will have to search as normal.
Voice To Search for WordPress & WooCommerce
- • search
- • search voice
- • speech to text
- • voice recognition
- • voice search
- • voice text
- • voice to search
- • Voice to Text
- • web speech
- • web wpeech api
- • woocommerce
- • woocommerce search
- • woocommerce voice search
- • wordpress
- • wordpress search