WooCommerce Local Delivery Shipping lets customers choose their location on Google map on checkout or use geolocation to locate them, order address coordination will come in each order for admin, each user can save their coordination on my account address tab or in checkout page.
How it works?
- Create delivery zones using google earth polygons and export as KML archive
- Create delivery zones in Woocommerce each with delivery price
- If customers are using the geolocation option, it gets the current location of the customers sets the location on the map and inserts it in order shipping address.
- If you’re not using geolocation customer can sets the marker on the map and move it around in the exact place.
- Shipping price and tag will changes based on customer location and delivery zone
How does it notify the webshop webmaster? in the dashboard under order details page you will have the shipping and billing address on a map so you will now exactly where you need to send the products. Also the shipping address map will be attached in the new order email notification sent by Woocommerce.
You can customize the Google map using the options that you will find in the Settings section of the plugin, things like , zoom level, delivery polygon zone color and more.
WooCommerce Local Delivery Shipping
- • browser geolocation
- • delivery
- • delivery zone
- • geolocation
- • google api
- • google earth
- • google map
- • gps
- • kml
- • location
- • location picket
- • map
- • shipping method
- • woocommerce
- • woocommerce shipping